Owner: Paradiso Del Caribe S.R.L
Address: Residencial Jardines Del Coco, La Playita, Las Galeras, province of Samaná, Dominican Republic.
Phone: +39 393 333 4464
2. GENERAL INFORMATION. The owner of the Web www.paradisodelcaribe.com is Paradiso Del Caribe, S.R.L. with registered office in the Dominican Republic, Residencial Del Coco, La Playita, Las Galeras, province of Samaná; registered in the Mercantile Registry of La privincia de Samaná, provided with RNC 1-31-68460-2.
3. USE OF THE WEB. By accepting these General Conditions, the user agrees to use this Website and the services made available to him, in the manner and in the manner established therein. Being obliged not to use the Web and its services for illicit purposes and / or contrary to the purposes set out in these General Conditions, which could be harmful to rights and / or interests of third parties or that in any way may damage or prevent its proper functioning or of the services that are offered or offered in the future.
4. SCOPE OF THE WEB. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER. The website www.paradisodelcaribe.com is included in this website. Access to this website is the sole responsibility of the users. The risks derived from the use of the Web by the user will be at your sole and exclusive charge. PARADISO DEL CARIBE will not be liable for any damages or losses that may arise from interferences omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operational functioning of this electronic system, motivated by causes beyond PARADISO DEL CARIBE; of delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads in its Data Processing Center, telephone lines, in the Internet system or in other electronic systems; nor of damages that may be caused by third parties through illegitimate interference beyond the control of PARADISO DEL CARIBE. Likewise, PARADISO DEL CARIBE is exonerated from liability for any damage or injury that the user may suffer as a result of errors, defects or omissions, in the information provided by PARADISO DEL CARIBE, whenever it comes from outside sources.
5. UPDATING AND MODIFICATION OF THE INFORMATION. The information that appears on this website is current as of the date of its last update. PARADISO DEL CARIBE reserves the rights to update, modify or eliminate the information on this website, and may limit or deny access to it. PARADISO DEL CARIBE reserves the rights to make, at any time, as many changes and modifications as it deems appropriate, being able to make use of such faculty at any time and without prior notice.
6. CONTENTS. PARADISO DEL CARIBE makes every effort to avoid any error in the contents that may appear on this website. PARADISO DEL CARIBE does not guarantee, nor is it responsible for any consequences that may arise from errors in the contents that may appear on this website provided by third parties. PARADISO DEL CARIBE is not responsible in any way for those contents, commercial activities, products and services included that could be viewed through electronic links (links), if any, and directly or indirectly, through this website PARADISO DEL CARIBE reserves the right to prevent or prohibit access to the Website to any Internet user who enters into this Website any content that is contrary to legal norms or is immoral, reserving the right to exercise the legal measures deemed appropriate to avoid this type of behaviors.
7. NAVIGATION, ACCESS AND SECURITY. PARADISO DEL CARIBE makes every effort to ensure that navigation is carried out under the best conditions and to avoid damages of any kind that may occur during the same. PARADISO DEL CARIBE is not liable for damages of any kind that may be caused to users by the use of other browsers or different versions of the browsers for which the Web has been designed. PARADISO DEL CARIBE is not responsible or guarantees that access to this website is interrupted or that it is free of error. Neither is responsible or guarantees that the content or software that can be accessed through this website, is free of error or cause damage.
8. DATA PROTECTION. PARADISO DEL CARIBE informs the users of this Web that PARADISO DEL CARIBE respects the current legislation on data protection and in particular Law No. 172-13, which aims at the integral protection of personal data stored in archives, public records, data banks or other technical means of data processing to provide reports, whether public or private. GO No. 10737 of December 15, 2013, on Protection of Personal Data, as well as its development regulations, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to prevent loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the personal data provided, where appropriate, through the Web, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed. In the assumption that when using the services PARADISO DEL CARIBE provides on this Web users should fill in personal data, PARADISO DEL CARIBE in compliance with current regulations- will fully inform the user of their rights and seek their express and unequivocal consent for the treatment of your personal data.
10. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND COPYRIGHT. PARADISO DEL CARIBE declares that unless otherwise indicated on the Web, the texts, Users may not use the name or trademarks, symbols, logos or distinctive signs of ownership of PARADISO DEL CARIBE without the express written consent of the latter. In the event that any user or third party considers that any of the existing content on the Web is a violation of copyright or other rights of protection of intellectual property, please communicate it to the following address: PARADISO DEL CARIBE, Dominican Republic, Residencial Del Coco, La Playita, Las Galeras, province of Samaná
11. JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LEGISLATION. The Rules of Use found in this Legal Agreement are governed by Dominican law. Both PARADISO DEL CARIBE and users of the Web agree that for any discrepancy that may arise in terms of interpretation, compliance and / or execution, these rules will be expressly submitted to the jurisdiction of the competent Judges and Tribunals of the Dominican Republic, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply.